9/24/2016

Studio 35 Beauty Toning Shampoo Review



Ahh the moments when you dye your hair at home and wonder if the finished product will come out completely amazing or if you hair will leave you wondering why your roots came out looking a different color than the rest of your hair, even if you followed the directions down to the T. Well my hair came out leaving more to be desired. My roots had a brassy tint to them as I expected they would, seeing as how I hadn't dyed my hair in a good 5 or 6 months. 

Off to the Walgreens I went to look for something to remedy my hair probs. I stumbled across two different toning shampoos, I guess Walgreens wasn't the place to go if you were looking for a extensive selection of hair products. I found a Clairol brand at 11 dollars and then this "compare to Clairol" Studio 35 Beauty one for 6.99. My inner cheapskate couldn't imagine spending a whole 4 dollars more on the name brand one so I went with the studio 35 one. I tried to look up reviews for this particular product and to my suprise I found none! Zero! Zip! Nada! Yet this particular one was the only one left on the shelf. 

 On my way out I saw a package deal for two of these for 8 dollars and thought to myself what a great day this was turning out to be. Not only was this "hopefully" going to solve all my brassiness issues but I just practically got two for the price of one!

I couldn't even find a description on this product online but I figured it was pretty self explanatory.




How did I like it?

The directions tell you to lather the product in your hair and then rinse out, for extra brightening, lather again and leave on for 3 to 5 minutes. Being the kind of blonde crazy person I am, I have been letting the product sit in my hair for 3-5 minutes every day for the past 4 days. I figure if your going to write a review, you need to dive in full force. 
The first time I used it, I definitely noticed a lightening of sorts. second and third use remained pretty much the same. After the fourth time I noticed that it added more life to my color and it didn't look so dull. I still had a little brassiness on my roots but not nearly as much as I did at the beginning of my experiment. I feel like the product is a little drying but it might also have something to do with me showering and washing my hair everyday after bleaching my hair. The dryness has been remedied with my awesome Argan Hair Oil!

Overall I would suggest this to the budgeted buyer. It's not something I would go out of my way to buy but if the options were limited, I wouldn't mind reaching for this product again. I will always be on the search for something newer and better. The quest goes on!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment