7/16/2016

Renewing Argan Oil For A Great Hair Day



Love me some hair products! I finally after months of being broke (the struggle is real) got to restock on some of my necessities. I was out of a lot of small everyday things and had been neglecting key parts like my hair, due to this. I had been looking for a hair serum of sorts to bring a little life back into my dry ends that had been suffering over the harshest summer months. I ran out of my leave in conditioner about a month ago and had been using a small amount of conditioner just on my ends as a substitute. It wasn't half bad for a quick replacement, but did weigh down my thin hair if I wasn't sparing when applying. 

I found this argan oil of morocco penetrating oil at a local Publix.
I had used renewing argan oil of morocco before but I had bought it in a spray form. I was interested to see if there was any visible difference between the two plus it was only 8 dollars so it was right in the price range I was trying to keep it in. 


The description for the oil as found on Ulta.com:
This rare formula has a centuries-old history of providing natural vitamin E and antioxidants while renewing your hair's cell structure, sealing in shine, and creating lush softness. A precious blend of Moroccan argan oil which instantly penetrates the hair shaft restoring shine and softness while strengthening. Derived from the southwest region of Morocco, argan oil protects from styling heat and UV damage while creating soft, seductive, silky perfection.


As far as descriptions went it sounded pretty darn near identical to the spray oil that I had bought previously, nonetheless I was willing to give it a whirl!


Now I am not going to lie I didn't see a huge difference after applying the penetrating oil versus the spray. The only true difference is that I felt as though my hair had a much better chance of soaking in more product therefor my hair felt softer to the touch. After applying this to damp hair, my brush literally glided through my hair, whereas normally it would snag on about 20 different knots on the way down to my ends. I love the way my hair feels after using this product and it looks so healthy! Gotta say these Moroccan oil guys are on to something with their products!


This is a find for someone who is not trying to break their bank while keeping those bad hair days at bay because no ones got time for that!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment