6/19/2016

Short Sunday Thoughts

 
 
 
As a person I am so indecisive, I can't make up my mind for the life of me, and making choices often gives me huge anxiety!

"What if this isn't the right choice?"

A question that runs through my head from the most minuscule decisions to bigger life choices. But that is just it, life is full of choices, and no matter what, whatever choice you make will make your life take a different path than the other. 

Like Rush said and a lyric that really resonated with me.
 "if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice."





Maybe it's my anxiety making me overthink but I know I am not the only one who deals with this, the struggle is all too real. 


So my answer to moments like these:

Relax

Take it easy

Go to the beach




Hope you guys are enjoying every last bit of this Sunday before the next work week starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment