6/27/2016

Renewing + Argan Oil Of Morocco Conditioner

It seems like the ends to my hair are always dry, frail and frizzy. No amount of trims will change this and moisturizing products are always needed. Now that Summer has full blown started (as if it hasn't been hot for the past 2 months!) it seems as though my ends are getting more damaged. The sun dries out my hair, the pool dries out my hair, there are so many new drying factors that come with a new season, that is why I am always on a mission to find moisturizing products to keep my hair looking happy and healthy.




Quite a few things have worked in the past (like it's a ten hair mask) but I always like to widen my horizons when it comes to new products. 

If you settle for just one, how do you know there is nothing better out there?

I had stumbled across renewing+argan oil of Morocco conditioner and just had to give it a try. Not only was the beautifully blue bottle eye catching and fun but I have always like the ideas of using oils in my hair. There is something blissfully pleasing when you see your dry ends go from blah to hey hey hey look at them now!



Description of the conditioner online:

This rare formula has a centuries-old history of providing natural vitamin E and antioxidants while renewing your hair's cell structure, sealing in shine, and creating lush softness. A precious blend of Moroccan argan oil which instantly penetrates the hair shaft restoring shine and softness while strengthening. Derived from the southwest region of Morocco, argan oil protects from styling heat and UV damage while creating soft, seductive, silky perfection.


Immediately after using it just one time I noticed how after air drying and sleeping, I still woke up with smooth ends! This is by far the hardest state to achieve unless I wear my hair up or have product in it, so right of the bat I was impressed. After using it regularly I started to notice that my hair did indeed feel "stronger", There was less breakage while showering and with brushing after. My hair did indeed look renewed and healthy, it was more manageable on a daily basis and the conditioner didn't weigh my hair down at all. I do also use the condition before shampoo technique due to it keeping my hair looking less greasy for longer (I am a thin haired girl so it doesn't take much.) Overall I think this should be an item that every girl with dry hair or even girls who just need a hair pick me up keeps in their shower. Most definitely a must have for a bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment