4/21/2016

I'm Back!





Sorry about the blog silence the past week or two, I have been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. So many exciting and frustrating things have happened! For example, K and I finally found a place and are all moved in! I will do a post on the place once it is fully put together and presentable, hopefully I won't be living amongst boxes for too much longer. 


I've also found a new job working with children as a teachers assistant and I am stocked to be starting next week. I have always enjoyed working with children and for the first time in god knows how long I will actually get weekends off. 

Weekends off = #grownupstatus


Other than that, moving is exhausting and we didn't end up getting internet and cable until yesterday so that is why I haven't had a new post till now. You guys can rest assured that Amy's impression is still in full swing and I will be returning to regular posting starting sometime in the next couple of days.

 If your looking for something to keep your time occupied in the mean time, check out these posts!







No comments:

Post a Comment