4/24/2016

De-stressing Like A Boss




Finding balance is crucial in life. For what you need balance with varies from person to person, situation to situation. I have been struggling to find balance in my life for quite some time and for the longest time, my life felt not quite my own. It is crazy what your environment, the people you surround yourself with, and the way you think can effect your whole perspective on life.





Yesterday I went to the beach for the first time in quite a while. Once the sun started setting and K was off in the distance with friends, I had a moment to take in just how beautiful that moment was. The waves crashing, the sun setting, and the blissful noise of people going about their day. Life at that moment was stress free and peaceful. 


I urge everyone to take some time out of their schedules, pencil in some me time, go sit at a park, take a stroll in the forest, lay on the beach, become aware of your surroundings. It's crazy how much a moment can bring one to peace in the midst of a stressful time. 




We as a people are way too stressed out nowadays, stress harms your health and your physical well being. 
(check out my post on how to take you first steps to relaxation here!)


Take it easy for once in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment