1/20/2016

Has It Really Been A Week!?!





Has it really been a week since I last posted?
 God the last week has been a whirlwind of poo! I caught this nasty cold that has been making it's rounds on my family and friends and I can honestly say that was probably the sickest I have been in years! I was literally laying dead in bed for the majority of time, cursing the world for bestowing this nastiness onto me. Luckily now I am feeling worlds better after starting antibiotics but now K is sick! What a time to be alive.


So yeah, that would just about sum up why there has been a week long blog silence, I do apologize guys. What can I say, sometimes life happens am I right?


Now that I am feeling better things should be getting back on track with this here blog.

So when the cold season is upon us, just a friendly reminder from me to you folks:

1. Carry around some handsanitizer
2. Stay away from sick people when you can
3. Stay hydrated
4. Waste no time going to the doctor's and getting some antibiotics

 P.S. If you have dogs who are major chewers, may I suggest these beauties from petsmart?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment