12/27/2015

Well Deserved Christmas Break




Sorry for the silence on the blog guys! I decided to take a well deserved few days off from blogging in the spirit of Christmas and spend some time with the family. Christmas went great for me this year, I always love making new memories with relatives and seeing everyone come together. All the presents I got were very much needed and appreciated as well, K's family knows me so well!
Although the weather was hot down here in Florida the Christmas spirit was alive and well.


 (yes I am the one getting blinded by the cute little 2 year old)



BTW, guys I had the pleasure of taking part in the pay it forward movement! Someone in front of me at the Starbucks drivethru decided to pay for my coffee, so in turn I payed for the person behind me. Things like that can easily make someones day and put a smile on your face. I urge everyone to give it a try, it was an amazing feeling and I definitely intend on doing it every now and again!




I will be returning to a semi-regular posting schedule now, starting with a post first thing tomorrow evening. A lot of my upcoming posts will feature some awesome products and reviews and maybe even one or two new years resolutions so make sure to come check back in!





No comments:

Post a Comment