12/06/2015

The 4 Beauty Tips I Cannot Follow


No matter which way you put it, there is a million and one beauty habits everyone says you should do. Don't get me wrong, I am a huge advocate for new tips and tricks but there are some things I just am not meant to do. Things I just plain suck at. So for a quick post I decided to list 4 of the main beauty tips I just cannot follow, I hope someone out there can relate!


Nails- Regardless of how careful I try to be, my freshly painted nails always look like a 5 year old painted them. Luckily I have K to help me paint them, and even with his help, I rarely ever paint my nails for this very reason. When I do, I will always use the Vaseline trick. Simply rub Vaseline around your nails and once you are done painting them, rub the excess nail polish right off.

(before the cleanup, yeah, I was not kidding!)



Wet Hair- They say you should not brush your hair when it is wet but instead comb through it... Well I don't know if it is just me but there is no comb out there that I have the patience to rip through my hair with. At least with a brush I get it over with nice and fast! I have tried letting it dry awhile before brushing my hair, but it always ends up super frizzy at the bottom. Not Good Folks.


Water- Water is great and essential to your skin, hair, and overall health. I hate it. Throughout the day, I easily go with only a glass of water. I guess I just prefer anything else. I have been making a real effort to change this, I am now at a daily goal of at least three glasses a day.


 Not popping your pimples- I know this leads to scarring and whatnot but when there is a second head growing on my face one morning when I wake up, it's time to go. I do however leave the smaller ones alone without an issue, I do not want scarring. Sometimes a girls got to do what a girls got to do.


So in short, it's not easy being a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment