12/11/2015

Preparing For Our Cross Country Trip

Packing is a pain in the butt, especially when you have to fit a whole room's worth of stuff into a tiny little sedan. So today K and I have been trying to get a little of our stuff together to prepare for our cross country drive coming up on Monday! K has only seen snow once and after looking at the weather we saw that it should be snowing the first two days of our trip! 





So all in all I guess you could say I am pretty excited for this trip, not so much for the 12hour days and sitting in a car but you just have to find the silver lining in everything! The world would be a very dull place if people couldn't see the best in it.





So far today we have filled our Ziploc vacuum bags with about 1/2 of our clothes so that should add some space we wouldn't have otherwise had and we are also packing our "on the road clothes" in separate bags so that they are easily accessible throughout our trip. Also we have started to gather some snacks to fill our cooler with, some fruit, potato sticks, and drinks so far.
(If your heading out on a trip yourself, check out my post for preparing for a road trip! )






I had such a good start on blogging at the beginning of this month but have slowed down a little, I just have been so busy but I promise this upcoming week will have some awesome posts about all the states we are driving through. I will try to post one everyday once we get to the hotel at the end of the day, so definitely stay on the lookout for that guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment