10/26/2015

Natural Daylight Vanity Mirror Review

I have always been fascinated by those double sided vanity mirrors. Ever since I was a little girl I always wanted a big ol' vanity table with huge mirrors and just overall feel like I was a princess. Of course I forgot all about this obsession throughout the years but obviously my mother did not. She got me this bad boy from Costco as a gift. Super exciting!
  (Costco for around $45)
So what do I think of it so far?



1. Mimics actual daylight- which is awesome because your bathroom lights can actually be very deceiving, for example a foundation can look like a match in the lighting of your bathroom but the only way to actually know if it matches your skin tone is to see it in daylight, this light is the most unforgiving and truthful.


2. Zoom- For the first time in my entire life, I am not joking, I got my eyeliner to look impeccable. I was so proud of myself! I could actually see where my eyeliner is going and could get that extra detailed view because of the magnification on the mirror.
 Conclusion: I love it! I think every girl should have some form of a vanity mirror, especially if you just aren't the pro you thought you would be with eyeliner. You can get a realistic look at what your going to look like once you step out of the house, super good for plucking those eyebrows, lighting is amazing, and hello to feeling a little fancy am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment