10/10/2015

Fast and easy 20min Pizza Bread

Everyday I am looking everywhere to find different, fast, and new ways to make something delicious for dinner. I am a busybody and constantly feel like I don't have the time to make dinner so when it comes down to it, I will either cave in and go get some takeout or I will suck it up and whip something up really fast. Now the thing is, just because you are short on time doesn't mean you have to go out and spend money and it certainly doesn't have to mean that you are settling for something sub par.

So to get to the point I made something for dinner tonight that combined my love for pizza and a fast painless dinner. I made pizza bread guys and holy bezesus it was delicious. 



So super simple you guys all you need is:

1. A loaf of bread of your choice from the bakery (I used garlic bread)
2. A jar of pizza sauce/marinara sauce
3.  A bag of shredded mozzarella
4.  Some Parmesan cheese
  5. Toppings of your choice






Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit

2. Get your slice of bread ready

3. Lather on the pizza sauce to your liking

4. Add the mozzarella cheese

5. Add your choice of toppings ( I personally did mushroom, pepperoni, olive etc)

6. Sprinkle on the Parmesan cheese

7. Bake in the oven for about 10-15 min or until cheese in bubbling and a golden color

And..

Tadaa you have yourself some fabulous pizza and enjoy the fact that it only took you 20min
and trust me it will be a hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment